Read on to learn more about what informs and inspires our classes. To contact us, view our Contact page. Our classes are…
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training (500 hour);
- over 25 years of personal practice and study of yoga, pranayam, meditation and a variety of texts;
- membership with Kripalu Yoga and Ayurveda Association and Yoga Alliance; and
- professional training and career in natural resources.
- the intersection yoga, mindfulness and meditation with the natural rhythms of this Great Lakes landscape;
- the experience of life;
- beloved family, friends and mentors; and
- a variety of classic and contemporary wisdom traditions — especially those that blend knowledge of neuroscience with understanding of philosophy and natural science.
You’ll find me
- guiding classes in yoga studios, workplaces, schools and the great outdoors.
- reading, writing, hiking, canoeing, gardening and enjoying the company of friends and family. Life is full 🙂