Looking for yoga in Munising? Want to relax and renew during your Pictured Rocks vacation? Read on to learn more about what informs and inspires our classes. To contact us, view our Contact page. Our classes are…
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Trainings (500 hours);
- over 25 years of personal practice and study of yoga, pranayam, meditation and a variety of texts;
- membership with Kripalu Yoga and Ayurveda Association and Yoga Alliance;
- lifelong connection to nature; and
- professional training and career in natural resources.
- the intersection yoga, mindfulness and meditation with the natural rhythms of our Earth and especially, this Great Lakes landscape;
- the experience of life;
- beloved family, friends and mentors; and
- a variety of classic and contemporary wisdom traditions — especially those that blend knowledge of neuroscience with understanding of philosophy and natural science.
You’ll find me
- guiding classes in yoga studios, workplaces, schools and the great outdoors.
- reading, writing, hiking, canoeing, gardening and enjoying the company of friends and family. Life is full 🙂